Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dave has the week off so...

We left this,
and this,

for this,

and this,

and this.

Thanks to the Sunshine State.

BTW, the floors are NOT finished. They are close, not as close as we would like them to be, but they are progressing. If Dave wishes, I'll let him be the one to write more on the subject. Right now it is just nice to be far removed from the whole thing.

Thanks Ammie and Jonathan for letting us stay at your place while our house was filled with sawdust and fumes. We would have been out on the snowy curb without you.

It feels really good to be getting some vitamin D. We have a day and a half left to soak it up.
See more notes on Florida here.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenilee said...

Being somewhere warm sounds really good right now. Looks like you are having a great time.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Jen I said...

That better have been a warm up trip to FL, not your only time there! Wow. Malcom suddenly looks all grown up to me.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I wish I were in a warm sunny place! What fun! I always get an itch this time of year to go some place warm! Glad you got a fun vacation!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Ammieloris said...

It looks like you are having so much fun! LOL. At first I thought that sand was snow... I guess I couldn't separate your reality from ours--Lovely snowflakes are currently streaming across the window. However, you all look much happier to be outside than I feel! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Nice! I'm totally jealous. I love little family trips when it's "just us". We need to figure one out soon - but we've been hankering for Minneapolis or Vancover. I think we'll wait a few months, brrrr.

You guys are so darn adorable. I dug this blog entry too, you're too clever for your own good.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Sarah Palfreyman said...

yeah for sunny weather! what a great week to to leave cleveland--we got some good snow at the beginning of the week.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Natalie Sue said...

How fun! I'm glad you got to vacation somewhere that there was not any snow! I love Florida. I especially love that picture of Malcolm. That's sweet.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I need some sand on my feet and legs. I hope you guys had a marvelous time.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Maria Ison said...

Sarah Alleman! Wow! It has been way too long. I miss seeing your happy, smiling face. Amy (my sister) gave me the link to your blog so I peek from time to time and thought it was time to say hello. Looks like you are doing very well. Your little boy is adorable. =)

Maria

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home