Friday, February 08, 2008

BIG shoes for a BIG boy

Malcolm and I made a stop at my Aunt Paula's house to check out her pots, the night before she would set up for this Art & Gift Show. As I was oooh and ahhhing over all of her amazing pots, bowls, vases, jars, and tiles, I heard some "clomp, clomping". We turned around to find that Malcolm had slipped on Paula's shoes to take them for a walk. As you can see, he was very happy with himself.

I'm finding myself with a whole list of things to blog about while I'm here. If you haven't found it yet, check out my other blog, little starr, a place where I chronicle the creative ventures of myself, my family, and my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Sarah,
I love the charm of your life and blog. You capture daily moments in such a poetic way. I am so glad I found you on blogger! I saw your link through Maria Ison's blog. I hope that all is well with residency, house projects and family. By-the-way, I LOVE your house. It looks so homey! I have just thoroughly enjoyed meeting your husband and little boy through this blog. It looks like you're very happy. Come check us out at our blog thebournfam.blogspot.com (Not as charming as yours)

Love,
Karen Soulier Bourne

2:33 PM  
Blogger KayStar said...

So CUTE! and thanks for telling us about your other blog, it is cute too. love ya sarah and family!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home