Monday, January 07, 2008

GO BUCKEYES!

(I really shouldn't be the one writing this post, since my knowledge on the subject is limited.) But, it seems that since we moved to Cleveland, OH all the teams seem to have made it to some sort of playoff - The Cavaliers, The Indians, and now Ohio State (the Buckeyes). Not bad right? Anyway, until last night when Dave filled me in, I had no idea that tonight there would be a big Ohio State playoff game. Oops. Well, what can I say, I'm thinking of other things. We decided we would try making BUCKEYES to for the BIG GAME (that I had no idea was happening) tonight. If BUCKEYES are new to you too, they are yummy peanut butter yum-ball dipped in melted chocolate only part way so it looks like an eye of a buck, or the nut - you decide. You then pop them in your mouth and enjoy. Sounds appetizing? Well we're going to give it a try, for *luck*.

Malcolm and I are headed out for *Monday grocery shopping*. I have the meals planed for the week. I have a list. Pork is in the crock-pot. The NEW YEAR is off to a good start.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen I said...

Hey, what did you do with your pork? I was going to put one in the crock pot tomorrow but was looking for some inspiration as to what to do with it. If nothing else, I was going to do BBQ pork. Email me and inspire me! Email me some buckeyes too!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Natalie Sue said...

Wow Sarah. You amaze me. You can take a picture of your grocery list and make it look elegant. I guess that pretty much happens to anything you touch - turns into a masterpiece. I love your pictures!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Ammieloris said...

Yummy! I love buckeyes!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home