Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

So I know, many of you have moved on to Christmas right now, but here is a little taste of our Thanksgiving. It was DELICIOUS!

This food makes me so happy...
And so do the leftovers.

We also had pie of course, yummy, yummy pie - apple and pumpkin AND we had Dave's specialty - creme brulee. YUM. When I eat Thanksgiving food, I can hardly hold a conversation past "ummm, wow, this is amazing, this is happiness, I love this food, I'm in heave, yum, ohhh, wow".
We were lucky to have visitors - Jen & Cash from Milwaukee and Jenilee, Seth & Savannah from Valhalla. It was loads of fun to reconnect with these med-school buds.
With three women in the kitchen and two men to turn the turkey our feast came together in the most amazing way. Jenilee made - yum - her homemade rolls and Jen diced the carrots and celery (for the stuffing) to perfection.

Now really, have you ever seen something cut so beautifully? I thought they warranted a picture and praise here.

Cash and Savannah were some of Malcolm's first friends. It was supper sweet to see them "play". The kids had their own kid's table, but we soon found that Malcolm was the only one who loves to eat enough to sit and feast (he must get this from his mom). Cash and Savannah took a few bites and were off.

1 Comments:

Blogger chyayn said...

SARAH!! I found your blog through Jens...let me just say-your table and turkey look AMAZING!:) i spoke to Jennilee and she said they had a wonderful time! Im so glad. We sure miss you and glad all is well in Cleveland!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home