Monday, October 08, 2007

September

September was the month of visitors.

The Sallay's came from Pittsburgh. We took a tour of the A Christmas Story house and went out for some Hungarian food. Yum, Yum Balaton. Thanks for showing us the cool things in our town David Sallay.

Annie and company made a special stop to see us on their move from South Carolina to Utah. It was wonderful. Since it was getting close to her birthday, I made an apple pie. YUM. Our first pie in this house. Why aren't we neighbors Annie? We could have pie all the time.

The Sorensen's came out from Utah. They stayed with the Palfreyman's and we all got together for pizza and fondue among other things. So after more than 12 years of friendship, Natalie and I realized that before our families moved to SoJo we lived about a block away from each other and even went to the same elementary school for kindergarten.
What a great time to reconnect. Anybody else want to come visit? Cleveland is where it's at!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen I said...

We wondered where you've been! We've missed you! We're next, we're next!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I've been wanting pie everday since our visit. That's a lot of days of wanting pie. In our discussion about eating healthier, I told Spencer that pie should be considered healthy and not frowned upon as a "naughty treat." It has to be homemade pie though, or it's definately naughty.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I'm so glad we got to come and visit! We love Cleveland! The fondue was GREAT too! Sammy even liked it! Aren't little boys the BEST things ever! We need to plan another get-together! Let us know when you're coming to Salt Lake again!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

My aunt is Julie Law. She told me about your blog since we both have husbands in med school and she said you are artsy like I am. I don't live in Cleveland, but my great friend Kristen does. Her husband is in his second year at Case Western. I just came out to visit her last weekend. I'm going to tell her about your blog because it looks like we are all peas in a pod. I love reading about your son. He's darling. I have two boys and Kirsten has a girl on the way. There is a link to Kristen's blog on mine if you want to check it out. When I read this post that said something about connecting in Cleveland I thought.. hmmm?? :)

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home