Saturday, July 21, 2007

Who ya gonna call?

So today we had some unexpected visitors.
Two cop cars pulled up. An officer came to our door. I answered, "Hello?"
- "Yes madam, we got a 9-1-1 call from this address. Is everything okay?"
- "Oh really?, oh my gosh, that was my baby who must of dialed, we're fine, I'm sorry, Malcolm you dialed 9-1-1?, yes everything is okay, it was my one year old, we were letting him play with the phone, I had no idea!, how did you do that Malcolm?"
The second officer joined us at the door. Luckily they were in good spirits. Maybe they were just charmed by the innocence of Malcolm.
- "Thank you for checking on us."
- "No problem. Have a good day."
Malcolm, I guess you don't get to play with the phone any more.

3 Comments:

Blogger jksfam said...

I guess Malcolm lets go of the spoon long enough to dial 911!!! Sorry we didn't call yesterday. We hope that Dave had a great birthday, though!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Jen I said...

Oh my goodness! Luckily Cash usually plays with my cell phone and I can lock it, but lately he's been starting to play with our home phone and I started worrying about the same thing!! Maybe that will have to stop! Too funny.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Amy Jane said...

Way to go little guy!!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home