Tuesday, October 31, 2006

malcolm's christmas stocking


I have just started knitting Malcolm's Christmas stocking. It is fun because I am using all of my random yarns, mostly left over from other projects, all striped up. I am also knitting his name into the stocking, that's a new skill for me. - tricky- Any bets on whether or not it will be done in time for Santa to fill? Dave just wanted to make sure the opening would be big enough for an orange. We have orange clearance folks. Another question: any thoughts on whether or not moms and dads should have Christmas stockings? Growing up my mom and dad didn't have one. I am wanting to knit some up for Dave and I. There is just something magical about having your name on a stocking and pulling an orange out of the toe.
S*

2 Comments:

Blogger sarahdavemalcolm said...

Hillary, I love you too. hmm...the jumpsuit is on hold - I think I need to start over and make it the bigger size - frustrating - I needed some space from the project and maybe that is why Malcolm's stocking got started.
S*

10:16 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Sarah,
You need to move to South Carolina and teach me how to make Christmas stockings. You know that I think you're amazing, right!!! And yes, make yourself a stocking. When Malcolm gets older, he'll want you to have one.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home